Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The VC32 Sniper Rifle is a modified version of the StA-14 Rifle, with notable changes including the addition of a high-powered scope and cheek rest, a bolt-action mechanism designed to increase stopping power, a six round magazine (instead of the 10 round mag from the Sta-14) and a more powerful cartridge. It is not related to the StA-52 SLAR from Killzone, which was a modification of the StA-52 Assault Rifle.
The VC32 weighs 6.5 kg.
Killzone 2 StatisticsEdit
- Zoom: 2x / 5x zoom scope
- Location: Visari Square, on top of the small house at the square; Salamun Bridge, at the bridgehouse where you lower the bridge; Suljeva Village, from the dead bodies of the snipers; Tharsis Refinery, just before entering the train; and Visari Palace, found during the battle with Radec.
- Power: 10/10
- Rate of Fire: 4/10
- Reload: 6/10
- Range: 10/10
- Magazine Capacity: 6
- Max Magazines: 4
- Max Ammo: 24
- Round Reload Time: 1.8 sec
- Magazine Reload Time 3.8 sec
- Multiplayer: Yes (Scout)
Interestingly, it uses Class 3 Vektan High Caliber rounds which are common in ISA sniper rifles.
- The VC32 is not based on any real-world rifle, although certain sections are styled after real weapons e.g. the forward hand guard is taken from the semi automatic SL8 rifle, and the buttstock is similar to that of the PSG1 sniper rifle, both manufactured by Heckler & Koch of Germany.
- In KZ3 the zoom was changed from 2x - 5x to 2x - 8x.
- The ISA uses this rifle as well. It is first found near, and is presumed to be the weapon of Lance Corporal Dante Garza, who is an expert marksman.