Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Medic class is the first unlocked class in Killzone 2 Multiplayer, unlocked at the rank of Master Sergeant. It has two badges, both meant to help team members. A Medic can use the M82 Assault Rifle and StA52 Assault Rifle, along with both pistols. A similar class is available in Killzone 3's multiplayer also named Field Medic.
- Primary badge: Medic's Reviving Device, allows the user to revive mortally wounded allies.
- Secondary badge: Medic's Healthpacks, allows the user to throw healthpacks for friendly and personal use. It refills the user's healthbar completely. They can be "stolen" by enemy players.
- In the campaign, Sev uses the Revive Gun to revive his teammates.
- The ISA medics use the M4 Revolver instead of the M82 rifle.
- The Helghast medic was not seen in the campaign. They also somewhat resemble the advanced shock troopers in the campaign.
- The Medical Kit is produced by Visari Corporation, a Helghan company, yet it is used by the ISA's medics, likely due to them scavenging the incredibly useful tools to use instead of their (possibly) less advanced medical equipment.