Measuring 550 meters in height and propelled by nuclear-powered beam thrusters that double as weapons, Cruisers provide the ISA with the persuasive force it requires to keep rebelling planets in line. Each ISA Cruiser holds a complement of 7600, including 5000 Marines, 600 pilots, 1800 support crew, and 200 officers. In addition, it can store up to 160 Intruder-type landing craft and 30,000 metric tons of ammunition for the ship's main defense cannons. Cruisers also have 'dispersive armor' which can handle repeated hits from enemy ships, and even provide some defense against the heavy main cannon of the Helghast MAWLR.
Designing and constructing the Cruiser was a massive undertaking for the ISA engineers. These ships differ greatly from their UCN counterparts, as they can change their positioning in-flight from combat operations in space to acting as on-station support in atmospheric conditions. An automated deployment system allows the Cruisers to rapidly send Intruder troop transports to a planet's surface, ensuring total planetary containment.
These towering hulks carry enough firepower to level a city several times over. Weapons onboard include:
- 'Snow', long-range missiles capable of disintegrating entire enemy vessels in a few shots.
- M10 Quad Cannon, an anti-aircraft cannon with 4 automatic 35x228mm guns, includes an additional guided missile launcher.
- Bombardment laser, which is prow-mounted for pinpoint ground strikes.
In ship-to-ship combat, the ISA Cruiser completely outmatches Helghast Cruisers, a single cruiser is capable of destroying an entire Helghast battlegroup with a single missile barrage. Generally, the only effective means the Helghast have of engaging ISA Cruisers are boarding parties, ground-based orbital defense weapons, or just having a larger number of Cruisers in order to overwhelm them.
- Arcturus - Participated in Operation Archangel and successfully evacuated from Helghan.
- Bright Dawn - Destroyed in Operation Archangel.
- Compulsion - Commanded by Captain Mandaloniz. Destroyed by incoming debris from the Dauntless during the evacuation of Helghan.
- Dauntless - Commanded by Captain Donaggio. Destroyed during the evacuation of Helghast.
- Denver - Bearing the number 14.
- De Ruyter - Bearing the number 17. Participated in Operation Archangel.
- ISC Cassandra - Contained the number 12. Repurposed as a weapon-based research station. Sent directly into a sun by Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan.
- ISC Hexis - Classified research station in deep space.
- ISC Rydion - Classified research station in deep space.
- New Sun - Flagship of Operation Archangel, destroyed.
- Moor Time - Bearing the number 98.
- Mora - Bearing the number 23. Participated in Operation Archangel.
- Solar Wind - Commandeered by Admiral Alex Grey.
- St. Nicolaas - Bearing the number 29. Participate in Operation Archangel.
- St. Paul - Bearing the number 73.
- Zephyr - Destroyed in Operation Archangel.