Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Revive : Players are revived with full health and a clip of ammo.
- Revive + : Mortally wounded players are revived with higher maximum health, two clips of ammo, and one explosive.
- Revive ++ : Mortally wounded players are revived with higher maximum health, ammunition, and grenades.
- Triage : An aura of health is emitted from the Field Medic, regenerating himself and nearby faction members.
- Triage + : Deploys a hovering Medi-Drone that will accompany and provide cover for the Field Medic until death.
- Triage ++ : If still mortally wounded at the end of the respawn timer, the Field Medic will be given the option to stand back up where he fell with full health and ammunition. This ability can only be used once per life.
- If close enough, when the Medi-Drone explodes, it could kill the Field Medic or mortally wound him.
- Be carfeul when attacking while turning. One could end up destroying their own Medi-Drone.
- If a medic revives a medic that didn't use the stand up ability, they can still use it later.