Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Killzone 2 you unlock badges during your ascent through the ranks. These badges basically are classes and abilities. You can choose a primary, and secondary badge when you customize your character. Primary badges determine what weapons you can choose and what your primary ability is.
- M82 Assault Rifle hh
- StA-52 Assault Rifle
- LS13 Shotgun
- StA-11 Submachine Gun
- VC9 Rocket Launcher
- M224-A1 LMG
- StA-3 Light Machine Gun
- Primary badge: Reviving Device, gives you the ability to heal mortally wounded friendlies.
- Secondary badge: Healthpacks, can be used to completely refill yours or a teammate's health.
- Primary badge: Sentry Bot placement, allows you to place sentry bots on the ground.
- Secondary badge: Repairing Device, makes you able to repair broken ammoboxes and emplaced machine guns.
- Primary badge: :Spawning Grenade, you can throw a grenade that emits smoke, your team can spawn on this.
- Secondary badge: Drone beacon, throw this and a drone will come.
- Primary badge: Double health
- Secondary badge: Boost pills, these give you a large speed boost and a small health boost. They wear out after 10 to 15 seconds.
- Primary badge: Disguise, changes your clothing to those of the enemy.
- Secondary badge: C4 Proximity Mines, allows you to place sticky explosives that trigger when an enemy comes near them.
- Primary badge: Cloaking Device, allows you to cloak yourself. Invisible when not moving, but shows a dark/light tint when moving faster. Also shows dark pieces of armor when moving.h
- Secondary badge: Spot and Mark, press right while standing still to mark all enemies that are visible.